1. What happens if the bike is damaged during the rental period?
Even if it is not your fault, you’re responsible of every damage the bike will have during the rental period, except the ones caused by wear and tear. Treat the bike as it would be yours.
2. What happens if the bike gets stolen?
If the bike gets stolen you’re responsible and you must get a Police Report. However, if you lock the bike with the provided padlock, it is very difficult it would happen.
3. Is it possible to get an insurance against theft or damages?
No! When you rent a bike you’re responsible for possible thefts or damages and it is not possible to insure the bikes. However, if you lock the bike with the provided padlock, it is very difficult it would happen.
However, we offer an CL insurance included for everyone, which covers damages against third parties, things and animals.
4. Do I need to give you a deposit?
Yes, to rent a bike it is necessary to pay a deposit of €300,00 for every rented electric bike (without the Tour) in cash or with credit card (coming soon).
The deposit for the electric bikes with iPad and Bluetooth Headphones is €500 for every rented bike. For standard bikes it is not necessary to pay the deposit. The deposit is not the rental cost.
5. Can I return the bike before the agreed time?
Yes, because the payment will be done when the bike is returned.
6. Is it possible for another person to get on the bike?
No, only one (1) person is allowed on the bike, otherwise it could break! Just children up to 20kg (44lb) are allowed (with the baby seat offered at 5,00€)
7. What happens if I want to book a bike rental but the weather changes?
We can’t change the climate, but the right mood helps you have a better day!
8. Do you provide the city map?
Yes, on request, we offer you the city map.
9. Where can I park the bike?
Bike’s best thing is that you can park it everywhere. It is best to put the bikes in a rack, if you find it, or lock it on a railing or to something fixed. Be sure not to block traffic or an emergency exit and don’t park it near parked cars.
10. Do you offer helmets too?
Yes, we offer a helmet for everyone (for free).
11. Do you just offer “women bikes”?
For comfort and security reasons our bikes have a unisex low bike frame, for everyone
12. Is it safe to drive the bike with a children in the baby seat?
If you got experience it is safe. Never leave your child alone in the baby seat.
13. Is it possible book the electric bikes rental?
Yes, aboslutely! You can rent our electric bikes for the morning or afternoon Tours here
14. Is it possible to return the bike in an another place?
No, we just have one delivery point.