Discover the beautiful scenery of Lake Como with ease on a morning or afternoon tour by eco-friendly electric bike equipped with an iPad Mini and Bluetooth headphones to aid your experience.
Let the bike take the strain as you navigate the scenic streets with ease. Climb aboard a bike equipped with an iPad Mini to help you discover the monuments and learn their history with a simple tap.
Benefit from advanced technologies to explore the lake in a refreshing way. Relax as the bike guides you without any distractions or fatigue.
The Tour lasts 3 hours: listen to the audio guide as you discover the ancient and modern beauties. At the end of the tour, you will be given a voucher for a special price for a local restaurant.
Returns to original departure point
- Remember to bring your Passport or ID to sign the rental contract and to Checkin Online after the booking is done.
- Minimum age: Bikes can be rented by people 18 or older.
– To ride the eBike (electric Bike) min. 16 years. Kids under 16 may rent a standard bike. – Minors have to rent bikes with parent/guardian supervision. – It is possible to transport a child up to 7 years old (or up to 20kg) on the baby seat (additional cost).
- Minimum Height (for everyone) – 160 cm / 5′ 3″.
- The Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund (water cannot get in contact with the electrical devices).
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Theft insurance not available: in case of theft or damage 250€ (Standard Bikes) or 900€ (City eBikes) will be charged at the rental location and other prices will apply in case of damage to accessories. Please read the the contract before signing.